Follow by Email

Monday, April 16, 2012

Has it really been...

several months since my last post .. it really didn't seem so long. In fact, I can't believe it's already the middle of April .. have you filed your taxes ???? I can check it off of my to do list! IF you haven't then the deadline is April 17th.

Sometimes life gets in the way and takes us off track for a while, so I apologize for not posting more often. I've been busy making the final plans on some upcoming events at the store.

Well, pictures of this weekend's event will be forthcoming... I had a small part in our mystery crop weekend at the Paper Niche. It was so much fun and I had the opportunity to meet Joanna Campbell-Sloan the author of the Kiki Lowenstien mystery series. What a wonderful and gracious lady she is. We tried very hard to get her to spill the beans on Detweiler but we weren't very successful.

Last but not least, we are planning a Magnolia Birthday Bash for Saturday May 19th at the store and you can look forward to seeing a formal annoucement very soon. Save the date !! Saturday, May 19th !

I hope you all had a nice weekend.
Keep on Stamping and see you soon,

Love,

Jean

No comments: