Follow by Email

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New Toy

Well, I've finally come out of the dark ages and into the light ! I received my new Iphone 4S tonight and spent the last hour and half setting it up. So far so good, I have been able to set up my emails, voice mail, ringtones etc. That brings me to my first question.What is your favorite ringtone ? There are just so many of them that I can't seem to make up my mind. I love country music and thought maybe I would try one of my favorite artists...but guess what ? There's too many for me to choose from.

Did you know that they actually have classes for people like me who can't figure out how to use their smart phones ? I am going to definitely sign up for it.

Well, I didn't create anything tonight but will over the weekend for sure !!

Have fun and stamp til you drop,
Jeannie

5 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Hola! Welcome to the blog world! I just became your first official follower. Many blessings to you! See you next weekend!

Patty said...

Great job Jeannie!! I am looking forward to seeing some of your creations on line!!

Patty said...

Great Job Jeannie!!! I can't wait to see some of your creations on your blog!!

Gine said...

Your blog is looking great Jean !!!!

Jean Rowell said...

thanks everyone